A VPS alternative
How much is your time worth?
How many hours do you spend every month installing, updating and maintaining the software on your server? How about researching, reviewing and protecting yourself from the latest security threats? Maybe you pay an extra fee to your host to take care of those things for you. But any way you slice it, there is a cost related to server management.
If you use Everleap as an alternative to your VPS, everything is fully managed, always up to date and secure. And it's all included in your plan.
Here are a few of the reasons that Everleap is a viable alternative to your VPS
- It's easy to add servers and load balancing those servers is automatic.
- Our platform is fault tolerant and self-healing.
- Websites and databases (SQL and MySQL) live on separate servers.
- Price is all-inclusive - no licensing fees or surprise bandwidth bills.
- You can run different versions of ASP.NET and PHP in the same plan.
- Real SQL databases included, not SQL Express.
- If you need support, it's included in your plan.
- SQL Reporting Services.
- Uncluttered Control Panel for easy access to configuration and information.
- Historical usage stats for memory, CPU, http requests, errors, etc.
- We set up a Git repository for you when your account is created.
- 100% uptime SLA.
- You can try a full-featured fully functional account for free for 30 days.
We're good, but...
If you absolutely need remote access to the server - or just like to tinker (hey, we understand) - your VPS is a valuable tool, and probably worth holding on to.
However, there is nothing to lose to explore alternatives. Everleap offers Custom Cloud solutions that may be able to accommodate your needs, so don't hesitate to ask us about a customized cloud for you!).
But if you don't need access to and complete control of the server, choosing Everleap over your VPS can save you a lot of money, not to mention a lot of headaches.