Hosting beyond Everleap "shared" cloud platform
While Everleap's "shared" cloud hosting platform is great for most website and web applications,
some mission critical business applications may need more than what is offered on a "shared" cloud platform.
Managed Services Solutions
Not only is Managed Services a higher level customized premium hosting infrastructure solution for your mission critical applications,
you can consider our Managed Services team as an extension of your IT Team.
Each Managed Services deployment is unique and customized to your needs, and may include:
- We offer an intial FREE consultation for assessment.
- We can help design hosting solutions for your business requirements.
- Custom Private Cloud Environment
- We can set up and manage custom IaaS/PaaS/Hybrid environments that are right-sized for your mission critical web applications,
DevOps infrastructure, or intranet applications.
- We support both cutting edge .NET Core and legacy technologies.
- You'll be on your own private system that is not shared with any other customer.
- Business Continuity
We can help design and implement backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- DBA as-a-Service & DB as-a-Service
- We offer DBA services including design, data migration, data porting, upgrading, patching, and performance tuning.
- We offer databaase hosting, including high-availability environments, reporting server.
- We are experts in MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Server, Database and Application Monitoring
Not only do we offer proactive monitoring for your servers, but also for your application and databases.
Why should I use Everleap's Managed Services solutions?
Experience: We have decades of experience managing and maintaining hosting infrastructure for tens of thousands of applications
and tens of thousands of databases.
Predictable costs: We work on a predictable monthly pricing model rather than unpredictable "by-the-minute" fees of public clouds.
Lower cost: Our pricing is typically lower than the giant public clouds like Amazon and Azure.
Fully managed infrastructure and technical support Included:
Our Managed Services solution is fully managed and includes support - no matter how big the customer.