A dedicated server alternative
Ownership has its privileges
But there are also drawbacks. As dedicated server hardware ages you may find yourself in need of a boost in resources that your box can't accommodate. Then there's time and money spent installing, updating and maintaining software, and making sure your server is secure. If you need to expand to a second (or third) server, maintenance and costs also multiply. And hardware being hardware, eventually something will fail. When your server goes down, how long are you willing to wait for it to come back up?
If you use an Everleap Reserved Cloud Server as an alternative to your dedicated server you can enjoy flexibility and scaling options that are - at best - difficult to achieve on a dedicated box. Everything is fully managed, and always up to date and secure. And it's all included in your plan.
Here are a few of the reasons that an Everleap Reserved Cloud Server is a viable alternative to your dedicated server
- All Reserved Cloud Servers run on fast, stable SSD drives
- It's easy to add servers and load balancing those servers is automatic.
- Our platform is fault tolerant and self-healing.
- Websites and databases (SQL and MySQL) live on separate servers.
- Price is all-inclusive - no licensing fees or surprise bandwidth bills.
- You can run different versions of ASP.NET and PHP in the same plan.
- Real SQL databases included, not SQL Express.
- If you need support, it's included in your plan.
- SQL Reporting Services.
- Uncluttered Control Panel for easy access to configuration and information.
- Historical usage stats for memory, CPU, http requests, errors, etc.
- We set up a Git repository for you when your account is created.
- 100% uptime SLA.
- You can try a full-featured fully functional account for free for 30 days.
Want your own private server with the headaches?
If you don't want to share your server with other customers and/or need special server configuration,
and don't want to have the headaches of server setup and maintenance, then check out Everleap's
Managed Hosting Solutions.
Everleap offers Custom Fully-Managed Private Cloud solutions that may be able to accommodate
your special configuration. Don't hesitate to schedule a meeting to dicuss your situation!.